Beacon Ridge Senior Mental Health stands apart from your average nursing home because we conduct activities and therapies that advocate for the resident’s healing and entertainment. We believe undergoing these activities will help these individuals adopt healthy ways to cope with their condition and eventually overcome their symptoms. By making these therapies and activities a fun experience, our residents may also practice socialization as they mingle with their newfound family members.
We facilitate the following activities and therapies:
- Group Therapy – Our sessions encourage sharing among our residents, allowing them to bond, learn, grow, and heal together.
- Pet Therapy – We invite our residents to interact with a friendly pet to foster healing.
- Art Therapy – Undergoing such a therapy promotes healing through self-expression and art.
- Musical Expression – We encourage seniors to immerse themselves in music to foster emotional, physical, and cognitive well-being.
- Relaxation Therapy – Our sessions focus on inducing relaxation to reduce pain, anxiety, and stress.
Discuss Your Needs with Us!
To make your move a stress-free experience, we can talk about your specifications in person if you set an appointment with us. We’re always willing to help make your relocation easier.